We offer a variety of animated video production services to help busy business owners tell their story from tech-startups to services businesses.
Animation videos usually cover four key elements: problem, solution, features, & benefits that your product or business provides.
We combined live action footage with animation to showcase how the unit worked. Along with composing Pūrgo into different environments.
Animation videos or explainer videos are used to explain your product, platform or value proposition. We use animation in particular for technical, hard to understand products.
There are many different types of animated video, each with their own purpose, look, and feel. Each type of animation requires a unique set of skills, tools, and techniques. For example, stop motion animation uses multiple still images to create movement; whereas, traditional 2D animation uses drawings and computer graphics to animate objects. And while both require some technical expertise, one requires much less skill than the other.
Animated videos are an effective way to tell stories because they allow people to experience events and emotions without having to watch the whole thing play out. They're perfect for explaining complex concepts like how to use a software program, or why a particular policy change is important. And they can easily convey messages that might otherwise seem too dry or boring to read.But while many companies think that animation is just for kids, there are some surprising ways that it can improve your brand identity and reach your target audience. Read on to learn more about what makes animated videos work, and how you can start creating yours today.
Video marketing is a powerful addition when it comes to promoting a brand's products and services. It's one of the best ways to connect with customers and prospects online. Animated video explainer tools are great because they allow brands to quickly and easily create short, informative video content that's visually appealing and easy to consume.
Animated videos are becoming increasingly popular today. They're used by businesses to promote themselves, educate consumers about their products and services, entertain audiences, and engage social media followers. There are numerous reasons why animated videos are becoming such a hit among marketers. Here are five of them:
1. Easy to Create - Animations don't require extensive technical knowledge. You simply need a computer and some software. All you need to do is record yourself talking into the microphone while making movements with your hands. Then, edit the footage together and add music.
2. Engaging - A good animated video can be entertaining, educational, inspiring, and humorous. It can convey information effectively without being overwhelming.
3. Effective - An animated video can be effective at telling a story. People love stories, especially ones that involve emotions. When people watch an animated video, they feel like they're part of the story.
4. Shareable - Animated videos are highly shareable. Users will want to share them on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
5. Visuals - Videos are easier to digest than text. When people see images, they remember what they saw better than when they read words alone. If you use visuals well, they'll know exactly what your brand represents.
Normally you get 2 rounds of revisions, with an agreed fee for extra revisions outside of the number stated in the contract. We’ll update you through the storyboard process to make sure everything is going as planned and inform you of any "surprises" that may come along the way.
All the time! Depending on what you're looking for, we have a network of creatives we refer to when we need more hands on deck. If you have a preferred voice-over artist, colorist, animation style or marketing team, we’re happy to partner up!
Yes! Ever since Google bought YouTube, websites with animation videos on their landing page have been prioritized on search results pages. Not only does it increase your online ranking - but it’s a great way to connect with customers! Learn more about the benefits of video on your website here.
Your video is too important to trust with just anyone; we understand that there could be a lot at stake. Our goal is to build a long-lasting relationship with our clients!
Give us a call and see why so many businesses have trusted us with their video projects.